Do you want a low maintenance deck?
ModWood is a Composite Decking and May Be Right choice for You!
ModWood The Composite Decking Alternative
Silver Gum Modwood
ModWood Deck by the ocean. Click on picture to enlarge image.
Interesting Facts about ModWood Decking
Modwood Decking Board Sizes
|88 x 23||137 x 33|
Modwood Mini Board (Screening Board Size)
|68 x 17|
The modern lines of ModWood Mini board allow you to create a private oasis anywhere outdoors. Cosy outdoor living areas, courtyards and beautiful garden features can be created with the product.
Modwood *Marina Board Sizes
|137 x 32|
ModWood boards are an ideal product for use in screening for private courtyards, cosy outdoor living areas and can be used as a stunning garden feature.
Contact us for more information and brochures or use the free call button to be instantly connected to us free!
Click on the link to read about Screening fixing instructions ModWood Screening Fixing Instructions Jan 2010.PDF
ModWood Colour Range
Natural Grain Collection
The ModWood colours below show the Sahara, Black Bean, Jarrah and Silver Gum and is available in both brush or smooth. .
The sample on the left is smooth faced and the sample on the right is the brushed face. The boards are reversible and either face can be installed up.
|Sahara smooth||Sahara brushed|
|Blackbean smooth||Blackbean brushed|
|Jarrah smooth||Jarrah brushed|
|Silver gum smooth||Silver gum brushed|
General Tips on ModWood Decking Boards
- Store ModWood packs in a flat, dry area under roof and off the ground, cover with protective plastic.
- ModWood products are not "structural" and must not be used as bearers, joists etc.
- Always pre-drill when screwing or fixing near the ends of the boards.Only use fixing that comply with the Building code of Australia.
- In all cases when screwing down do not overdrive screws. Fix with low to medium tongue. do not punch nail-heads under the surface of board. Fixing too close to the end of the board may cause splitting. Do not fix within 15mm of the end of the board.
- Perimeter of deck should be kept open and free of vegetation to enable ventilation.
Click on the links below to download fixing instructions for ModWood
Compelling Reasons Why You Should Choose ModWood
- ModWoood adds value to your home as it is visually appealing. ModWood is a highly durable woodgrain look with a range of colour and has the option of concealing the fixing.
- Have more time to yourself to do the things you want. No staining, oiling or painting required to maintain.
- Confidence that you family is safe. ModWood does not contain any nasty timber preservatives or chemicals.
- ModWood is Australian made and designed and provides peace of mind that it will perform.
- ModWood is a sustainable product that helps preserve rainforest timbers and save natural resources. Give a long term value to Australian resources.
- Innovative saving time, money and reduced product waste.
- A valuable return on your investment.